
Well, as I see day 8 drawing to a close, I am realizing that this is just so much pressure. You blog girls who did a month of photography posting are pretty impressive in my book. I have missed a day yet again - and really it just couldn't be helped. Yesterday was a rather busy day just because it was and today we spent over 5 hours in the studio. Taking pictures. That counts right? Even if I can't put them up here, I did take them. Lots of them too. In the meantime, yesterday's picture should suffice. See, I got the paper dolls set from Wee Wonderfuls for my girl - who is just so incredibly girly. I had a small snag in printing them, but then we were in full swing ahead on these. I am now just cutting, cutting, cutting. Oh, and yesterday in one of the slower moments of the day - the youngest member of our family (yes, Sophie) - well, she knocked over Emma's cup and spilled milk all over the page of dresses. Serious trauma here - Emma was bursting over with excitement that I was almost ready to cut out the doll dresses for her because we all know that every special girl has a special dress. Especially when she is four. So, here is Kit - standing tall and pretty as can be. She really wants something cute to wear but I think I am too worn out (oh, we also built a playhouse out in the back yard tonight - it takes about five hours to complete).
No comments:
Post a Comment