Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Painting with Watercolors




The girls have their dirty little fingers all over the windows all the time anyhow, right? It's not like our windows at this height are ever clean so, I let her paint the windows. She did a great job, and when everything was dry again - it didn't look any worse than before she started. Once about 2 months ago, I was on the front porch cleaning the outside of the long windows by our door and my neighbor came outside, she saw me and just chuckled. She has a five year old and an eight year old. I guess that means she knows better than to try to clean her windows. I haven't bothered again since (a little shameful, I know - but really!). Note: She really was only painting with water, didn't seem to notice or care, and there was no mess to clean up afterward.
The other two pictures are the first two ever taken with our new lens. It arrived just after lunch today and I had to try it out. It's a nice little zoom from Canon - the EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM. I am happy to report that I like what I see.

No comments: