
...to you. I am sure that I will have a lot to say in 2009. Andy and the girls do a great job of giving me lots to talk about. I am really glad that I went back to this blog earlier in the year (last year, that is) as this is as close to keeping a journal as I have ever been. I have tried many times, and I have lots of mostly blank journals to prove it. In the end, being able to write a quick note here seems to be the most successful. So, keep tuning in here to this little blog as I hope to continue sewing, knitting, and enjoying all of the fun and beauty of family life and sharing the best moments with you. Hope the year 2009 is good to all of us.
ps - I have some projects that are complete and awaiting photo/blog time, coming soon. I also plan to share some photos of the dolls I made for the girls, the beds Andy made for their dolls, and some of the other cute, sweet, and plastic-free gifts they received this year. It was actually just yesterday that I realized that we are finally out of the high-plastic toy age. It is much easier to avoid now. Anyhow... back here soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment