Monday, January 19, 2009

A snowman...


Emma shared this little rhyme with us this morning:

There was a little snowman,
who had a carrot nose
Along came a rabbit,
and what do you suppose
He ate that carrot nose,
Crunch,
Crunch,
Crunch.

She learned that at school.
That's my little sponge.

It reminds me of a little something I learned from my third grade teacher:

There once was a rabbit named Fred,
who loved to stand on his head.
And one day it happened,
Poor Fred's ears had flattened,
And turned from pale pink to bright red.

Love that stuff, don't you? Now I just need to find those great little rhymes for teaching a kiddo to tie her shoes, and the ones used to teach a kiddo to knit. Do you have any of those to share???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Emma wrote a wonderful poem.

Let me know if there is something else
Emma would like for her B day.

Did the outfit I got for Sophie with the tights work out?

Barbie