

Emma's teacher at preschool asked me to come in and take pictures of each kiddo in the class for a special Valentine's Day project. Today was day one - there were a few kiddos missing that I will catch next week. Each of the kids was more than happy to give me a nice smile or sometimes a cute smirk - except Emma. Well, I did get one, by chance but even that one didn't make me as happy as the other pictures. So, then I tried again when we got home and I am not sure the results were much better. I must say that these results are very true to who Emma is at this point in her life. She is silly, goofy, determined...
My two hours with Kristine - our babysitter - are about to begin, so I will sign off. I did just finish a couple really cute projects though, and I will try to get those up here soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment