Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Ruffle Skirt


This is a cute little skirt, and much easier to make than I had imagined it would be. It was sort of surprising to me that Emma didn't already have about ten of these - it is just her style. I followed the pattern for this Ruffle Skirt, this one was made using the size 5/6 pattern guides. Anyhow, I think it is the perfect girly skirt and since I always purchase about an extra half yard when getting fabric (just in case), it is an awesome scrap skirt for me.
I should mention that today ended up being a stay at home day for us girls. It started snowing again this morning, and we have a nasty little hill in our neighborhood and some well worn tires on the mini - all together, that spells Valentine's Crafts day to me. I will share some pictures of those later.
PS - the blah picture is all I can offer right now. This is going to be for Emma's birthday - it seems perfect with some footless tights underneath for the time of year (you know, still winter but dreaming of spring). Anyhow, I suspect I will have a couple new pictures that are much more interesting after next weekend.

No comments: