
I saw one of these at the grocery store today and I think it's adorable. I immediately thought of Emma, because I think she really wants to sew. But, not cards. And not for pretend in any other form either. I tried the embroidery hoop with floss once too... she wants to make "something". But the owls really are Sophie's thing. I just think it's perfect... she could make one for herself, and one for her sister. Stocking stuffer...? Maybe! Okay, yes - I KNOW it's June still. But a momma needs to plan these things.
edit: oops! I realized that this picture doesn't let you know something very important. The owls are a sewing kit for kids. They cut out the design and sew the pieces together. Stuff it and love it. That's why I am so tempted to get this for Emma, even though Sophie loves owls. Maybe I should just get one and save it for when Sophie is old enough... and find something different for Emma - more princess, less woodland.
No comments:
Post a Comment