Tuesday, June 23, 2009

water, water... everywhere


These girls had a spectacular day. They even said so. And when they fell straight to sleep, we knew it was true. At 9am, we headed to the strawberry fields for one last day of picking before season end. Afterward, we came back home for lunch and then packed up to head to the water park. It was such a nice day (finally), we just had to go. We came home again, for a couple hours of chill out time (play with the neighbs outside, while momma reads a few pages in her book) and then headed off to gymnastics class (Andy got to see them in class for the first time). The final piece to their day (and it really was a day ALL about them, forget that Andy and I were celebrating our anniversary) - we treated them to Burgerville for dinner (around here, Burgerville is considered an upscale, all local products, fast food restaurant).

But the best part - I got this picture. I think it should be obvious that my camera is back (I hardly put it down), and I am happy it's here. It seems I have a new picture to love pretty regularly lately. I do love this one.

No comments: