
I had really wanted to make matchy pajama sets for the girls this summer... but finding time to spend in the sewing room has been really hard. During the day, I have the girls. During the evening, I have Andy. When he gets home, the last thing I want to do is go to the sewing room. For one, my first chance at adult conversation shows up... and I'm going to run upstairs? No way. So, it took me a while but I did make them each a pair of jammie pants. They are matching, and came from a Favorite Things pattern (which looks to be a discontinued pattern). I used the cropped length option (though you might not know it to look at these). They are so cute, the fabric is nice and light and the girls really love them. Emma actually threw a small fit one night because they weren't clean. I think I love that...
Anyhow, I will try tonight to get a picture of both girls wearing their jammie pants together. Whenever we have a photo shoot, my camera gets packed up - as backup - and sometimes it takes forever for it to come back out. I can't remember the last time I used it. But, it's out now.
Another thing - our washing machine died last night. The girls and I are headed to Sears to buy a replacement this morning. It's really sad... and who needs to spend $500 out of the blue? Ugh!
No comments:
Post a Comment