Tuesday, September 1, 2009

It's a wiggler!


Ahem! Hello?

Tooth Fairy, are you paying attention?

Good.

Last night Miss Emma was eating some carrots and began complaining about a front tooth hurting. Coincidentally, she had a dentist appointment this morning. A new set of x-rays revealed that she is going to lose this tooth. It appears that she has almost no roots left with that tooth. And the tooth next in line - it's HUGE!

So, Emma is a bit excited and a big bit nervous about losing her teeth. I am just so, so glad we got this photo of the girls last weekend. It may be the last great pic before we get toothless grins around here for a while.

And, tooth fairy - we're going to avoid money for teeth (at least for now) and instead, Emma will find some cool new pencils for school. But wait - the tooth is still intact, so let's worry about that stuff when it actually falls out. Though - this is one of those things you can't think about at the very last minute.

Something I don't plan to do (and know where to send the girls should they ever want this done): last spring my neighbor came over looking for a good pair of pliers to help her son's tooth come out. Apparently he was tired of waiting.
PS: I think this blog will be back in action. I have been in a bit of a blogging rut the last few weeks... getting ready for house guests, having house guests, saying goodbye to house guests, etc. But - I have tons of pictures, projects and stories... I just need to get to it. See you soon.

No comments: