Remember that list of mine? Well, here is my update, for the record and for my own sanity. I think I'm doing pretty good.
1.Holiday Traditions: Done.
2.Christmas pajamas for the girls: Done!
3.Finish my sweater: That one has been put on hold so that I can work on Emma's sweater and Andy's Christmas stocking. But I am making progress on those.
4.Make some hats: I made mine, the girls picked out yarn for theirs, and I hope to start working on them soon.
5.Cut and sew my jumper: Nothing happening there.
6.Ornaments: I've made a few new ornaments and my Nana sent me a crocheted snowflake that she made. I still haven't come up with anything terribly exciting for the girls to do.
7.Andy's gift: The searchable one has been found. The one that I need to make is still waiting. The piece of fabric is huge and overwhelming. I will get to it though.
8.Made gifts for the girls to exchange: That one is not having any progress at all. They keep asking for these snow princess groovy girl dolls and I had thought it might be something good for them to give each other, but that isn't handmade and I was hoping they would make something for each other this year.
9.Doll clothes: Eek!
Well, there is still lots to be done. Fortunately, there is also still plenty of time. I didn't mention that we made a ton of cookies over the weekend and then put together goodie bags for the teachers at Emma's school. The last of those are being delivered today. Krumkake is still the new favorite, but the new cookie which I have decided to title "Great, great grandma Eula's orange chocolate sugar biscuits", has found it's way into our greatest hits list. Delicious!
1 comment:
Glad the bear had such cute pjs.
So fun to talk to the girls.
Barbie
Post a Comment