Friday, March 26, 2010

bummed.

Yes, that's me.
Today, something special arrived in the mail. It's a book. I looked through it and it's awesome. Exactly what I have wanted. But (here comes the bummed part), I can't do anything with it for a while. I burned my hand on a fresh off the grill skewer and because I have to keep ointment on my hand and fingers, it is also bandaged up. But, I can dig through my yarn stash and pull out all of the supplies and be completely ready to go. So, currently bummed, but back soon with some cute knit florals!
edited to add: this is the same book that Leslie at "A Friend to Knit With" was giving away, and she randomly drew my number! Thank you, so much! Also, I need to point out that Ihave benefitted from her giveaways in the past...a certain lovely necklace I now wear on occassion.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

So sorry about the burn. . .hope you are back to the needles soon.

Lisa Olson said...

Thank you, I'm looking forward to getting bsck to work on my Slanting Gretel Tee and a few of those flowers from my new book.