Saturday, March 27, 2010

Getting out.


With my hand in bandages, I'm not getting much done around the house right now. The way it felt this morning when I changed the bandages, it's not healing fast enough either. At this point, the main problem is the swelling and a few tiny blisters. The dirty house (I did manage to fold two loads of laundry yesterday) and the knitting break has been a bummer. I just don't know what to do with myself - I have to keep my hand clean and preferably dry. So, today we left. We went to the Woodburn Tulip Festival, about an hour away. It's opening weekend, so not everything is in bloom yet, but it was lovely nonetheless.

Typing left handed is tough enough, but image editing is rather difficult so I only have this one to share for now. There are lots of great photos from today, and I promise to add more soon.

No comments: