Thursday, May 13, 2010

Emma makes art.


This is by far my favorite thing that Emma has done this year. I just love this frog. I have been waiting for it to come home so that I can frame it and hang it somewhere - maybe her room, maybe the playroom. Isn't it adorable?
PS - this is all the scanner would hold, there is a bit cut off the one side.

1 comment:

UK lass in US said...

What a great little artist!

My son drew a lizard thing that looked really great a few weeks back. I ended up scanning it, reducing it in size, then tracing it onto that shrinky-dink stuff, so that I could make a, well, I guess it would be a charm or a key ring or something. Anyway, I love this age, when their artwork is no longer just recognisable, but cool, too.