
I wanted to see my tent. Up. I guess I needed to know that it still worked. I also thought the girls would like to check it out and would have fun in it for the day. Andy had to fix one of the poles, but otherwise it looks great. Like new. But, it's really old (okay, it's not that old, tents can live a long time).
At dinner time, the girls started making plans to sleep outside. They asked me. I said "go ask your father". They asked Andy. He said "what did your mom say?". Eventually, they asked us while we were in the same room. Hard to avoid the question then. So, we said okay (fully expecting that they won't make it more than an hour).
They have their sleeping bags and pillows. A water bottle each. They also have the camp chair our neighbs gave them (it's built for two). And, they are as excited as ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment