Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas Jammies 2010

I don't know why it looks that way, but Emma's pants are not backwards or hiked up unnecessarily high.  But, yes - these are the new jammies for the girls.  Flannel pants and cotton tees with a matching patch.  I think this is my favorite pattern for jammy bottoms now - McCall's 5744.  I need the next size up as Emma has maxed out the pattern capabilities and I think it's 99 cents right now at JoAnn's - a trip there may happen tomorrow, during football or something.

1 comment:

Jacqui said...

My daughter Hazel was wondering if you could tell us what the lovely fabrics you used were, she's VERY taken with the pyjamas. After she caught a glimpse of the picture in my reader I had to go back and show her properly, then look at the photo larger so it's not just me and your daughters that think they're great :)