Well, I am trying anyhow. I had a really short list of what I hoped to accomplish for Christmas this year. That was on purpose, in hopes of keeping it realistic and keeping me sane. I think it worked. At least, I did accomplish my short list, and a few extras... with 4 days to spare. Here is the list without details or pictures because some of these are gifts that haven't been opened yet and I failed to take any pictures.
2 bags
1 double-ended potholder
1 mixer cover
2 pairs of Christmas Eve pajamas
8 ornaments for our tree
1 neck warmer (for me because Andy won't let me use my old one anymore)
1 knitted stocking for Andy (all of my family has one now, mine will be made next year)
2 doll items for the girls
Now - there are a couple more items in the works but I am not expecting them to be finished in time and that's fine with me. I think I accomplished a lot this year (considering how slowly I work) and I am ready to start making a new bag for myself. I just need to decide on a fabric combination.

No comments:
Post a Comment