I think the preschool is in cahoots with the elementary school. Sophie had pajama day at her school - she was so excited that she didn't have to get dressed this morning - it's a little scary just how excited she was too. But, she had a really fun day today and even got to have a little pancake breakfast for snack. She is still in her pajamas and intends to wear them for the rest of the day. Ummm...
Emma had crazy hair day today. It was a last minute thing for us to come up with her hair style this morning and we couldn't get the heart to stand up. Still, it was cute and she loves it. When we got to her class this morning, there were several kids without crazy hair and I found myself helping the teacher put pipecleaner spirals on top of little girl heads and sproinging out the ears of little boy heads. At the end of it all - there was some crazy hair in that room.
Tonight is family dance night at Emma's school. She wants to go. So, Andy and I will be taking a pajama wearing monkey and a heart-headed who out for some dancing fun.
a little side note: On our way home from preschool today, Sophie was pulling stuff out of her backpack and noticed that everything said Sophie on it. "Mom, this stuff all says Sophie, but I'm Sophia". Me: "No, you're Sophie. You have always been Sophie". Sophie: "No mom, I'm Sophia". Me: "You are? Since when?" Sophie: "A few days ago, when I decided to change to Sophia. So, all of this is wrong. Can you fix it when we get home?" Me: "Um, no."


No comments:
Post a Comment