I once was a "blogger" but I was enticed by another blog offering and so I left. What I discovered is "it may be possible to find a better blog, but not for free". So, here I am coming back to the old and comfortable chair where I first made my blogging debut. I hope to stick around for a while.
About the name. Since my first blog experience I have added to my family another baby girl. "BIG E" is my first born... dear, sweet Emma. "little s" is of course my darling Sophie. They are so different and so wonderful. They make me proud to be their mama every single day.
About my blog. I hope to use and abuse this space to share my experiences - happy, funny, sad, etc., to share my work - photography, knitting, sewing, etc., and to become my own best critic - you know, the one who reminds you to get out and exercise, eat healthy, think twice about a frivolous purchase, and the many, many other thoughts, ideas, and actions that you may think are a good idea.
I am looking forward to getting both feet in the water and splashing around a bit!
No comments:
Post a Comment