Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Picture happiness


I have had a nice little point and shoot digital for the life of my children... it's been great to stuff it in the diaper bag and almost always know it is there. However, I have noticed that many of my most favorite pictures end up destroyed by red eye. Really, the time involved in red eye correction is just insane so mostly, those pictures just rest in peace. So, one day I complained to Andy (poor guy, he must be tired of this) and low and behold, he had a great idea. "Let's sell the camera", he said. Yeah!!! So, we sold the camera and upgraded to a digital SLR. Unbelievable. I love it and it is mine. Okay, we have had a digital SLR for some time now (duh, we have a photography business, must have SLR). But, now I have one to call my own. I pack it in a nifty little camera bag and take it with me EVERYWHERE!!! In fact, the camera bag is my new purse. Poor, sad old bag that just sits on the stair railing. I am certain I will use you again, just not right now. It's great. I really wanted to put tons of pictures on this blog but refused to use the old camera. Now, I have no excuse. So... pictures you want, pictures you shall have!

No comments: