Friday, April 27, 2007

She's doing it!

Last night, while watching the recorded last episode of "Lost", my husband thought he saw Sophie take a step. So, we paused the show, hit mute, grabbed to camcorder and went to work. We caught her first steps on video... and it was so much fun. What an amazing little world we get to see every day with our girls. All of the growing and learning and curiousity they experience through childhood is just incredible. It was so exciting and I wanted to call and tell everyone I knew. But then I remembered that they too all have kids (mostly) or they are on another coast and another time zone. Bummer.
Both kiddos have the sniffles and sneezes (at times I am tempted to think it may be allergies) and this means we are missing out on a fun weekend. I am really sorry that they have to be sick, but maybe being stuck close to home means I will accomplish something on my quilt. I have learned from other blogs that I like to check that I need to start taking pictures of my work in progress, not just the finished product. Maybe I can do some of that tonight. I plan to post some of my work - well, maybe all of my work over the next few weeks. Fun!

No comments: