Friday, June 13, 2008

Let the sun shine...



Finally!!!

The sun is back, and not a moment too soon! I was beginning to believe that I had the sickness that comes from too much gray and rain. Thankfully, we are back to good weather and we are going to absorb the sunshine as much as possible. Come on, sun - sock it to me!

The girls thoroughly enjoyed getting back outside and Emma even gave up a smile. Who knew? A little sunshine really does go a long way. We are excited to know that the sun is going to stay around through the weekend. I can hardly stand it.

Not only did the sun come back yesterday, but I took the girls for a haircut and we were successful with Sophie this time. Look at that darling bob. It took some work, some mama hugs, and a lot of tootsie rolls, but we did it and it looks great. I am officially a huge fan of Little Clippers. The girls really seem to love the play area and Emma is such a princess that getting a style is just part of the program. The girls could not stop talking about their cute new haircuts.

I started working on a new little something for miss Sophie to wear this summer. It is from this darling (and out of print) Simplicity pattern. I am using some lovely Joel Dewberry fabric that was purchased with birthday money from the great grandparents. I need to work on some buttons and then I will have a picture. I haven't decided whether I will make the matching bloomers or not yet either.

No comments: