


We had a rough day. From the beginning too. Sophie seemed endlessly grouchy and Emma always feeds on Sophie's moods. So, it was rough. But there were some bright spots. We planted a few plants, played on the swings, went to Costco (a serious need there), read some books (this one, this one, and this one) and went for a lovely evening stroll. Then, oops. The girls were being so cute - in fact, I had to go back for my camera they were cute. But Sophie was obviously getting tired (probably from all of the grouchiness) and was not putting good energy into her steps. And, oops. Now we have a busted lip. It seems like it just kept growing too. Poor little bug.
Tomorrow will be better, I am sure. We are going to a farm stand for some amazing strawberries (can you believe it, $1.95 a pint?) and salad greens and then onward to the landscape place for some stepping stones. Things just keep progressing around here.
I didn't mention this yet, but yesterday Andy had his 2nd annual clean out the garage for Father's Day day. He loved it. When I go through the last of the boxes I will be parking in the garage - and loving it too.
No comments:
Post a Comment