
I have many blogs that I really love to read. Many of the authors have participated in "picture a day" events and usually enjoyed them. I think trying to keep up, remember, find time...all of that sounds a little tough. However, I have decided that the month of June would be perfect for such a thing as I love to tote the camera around when it's nice outside (and not so damp all the time). So, here I am taking on the same challenge for myself - for the month of June. Day 1, today is all about the unsung hero in our house. Boy does she tolerate a lot. The girls hug her, push her, pull her...sometimes her evening walk gets pushed really late. Sometimes the girls actually eat their food, and forget about her love for their crumbs (big crumbs). But, she is one sweet and amazing dog and we love her dearly. I was using the fish eye lens for something for Andy and when I got bored, I started taking attempts at a picture of Charley. She doesn't like having her picture taken so much. But, I do like this one - especially all contrasty and stuff. I'll be back tomorrow with a pic or two of the birthday girl (Sophie is turning into a two year old as I write this).
(Update: Charley is doing just fine. Her bite wound was minor and she seemed to recover quickly to her old self. On this same topic, since her attack two other dogs in our neighborhood were attacked by this same dog and the dog was sent away from the neighborhood. It looks like the owners are moving out as well.)
No comments:
Post a Comment