

Sometimes, it's not practical though.
In this case, it is.
A friend shared a sample of hers, and it was great.
I checked Craigslist and found a new one for $15 (how could I resist, it sells for $50?).
We now make our own yogurt. It's divine.
Ours is plain, for the sake of smoothies. We then add agave nectar for sweetness, some raspberries and a few mini chocolate chips and commence enjoying. It's really good. And so simple to make. Unbelievable. I think it costs less than one dollar to make seven servings.
So worth the $15 investment. Yummy.
Hey, I have lots more to share this weekend. We have had a really busy week with no time for computer play, but soon. I am making a couple of things right now, for the girls and Emma is in Zoo Camp all week. More details coming soon...
In this case, it is.
A friend shared a sample of hers, and it was great.
I checked Craigslist and found a new one for $15 (how could I resist, it sells for $50?).
We now make our own yogurt. It's divine.
Ours is plain, for the sake of smoothies. We then add agave nectar for sweetness, some raspberries and a few mini chocolate chips and commence enjoying. It's really good. And so simple to make. Unbelievable. I think it costs less than one dollar to make seven servings.
So worth the $15 investment. Yummy.
Hey, I have lots more to share this weekend. We have had a really busy week with no time for computer play, but soon. I am making a couple of things right now, for the girls and Emma is in Zoo Camp all week. More details coming soon...
No comments:
Post a Comment