Saturday, July 5, 2008

Who needs Yoga class???


That's right, I do. But this stuff works too. We planted the entire back edge of the rock wall this afternoon - Andy dug some big holes, we both moved several wheelbarrows full of soil, and I planted about 25 plants. It looks lovely. It looks good. Oh, we also were invited next door to our neighbors' backyard to participate in a fern rescue of sorts. See, they are about to start their own round of landscaping and anything back there today, will be gone tomorrow - bulldozed. So, tomorrow I get to go out and plant some ferns and a few Oregon Grape as well. This is good, I really wasn't sure what I was going to work on tomorrow - never mind the serious neglect the inside of our home has suffered this weekend. The girls are having a blast with this friendly neighbors and lovely summer thing we now have here. They spent some quality time in the inflatable bouncy house again this evening and even got to eat turkey dogs on their bench in the front yard for dinner. Lovin' it, we are.

No comments: