
The wardrobe is in progress. I started these pants the day before we left for our vacation and finished them the day we got back. I really loved the crazy stripes so much that I couldn't wait to be finished. So, here they are. Sophie has already worn them a few times. For some reason she always wants to wear underpants when she has these on, so they don't last too long. I have something else in the works too. One for Sophie and one for Emma. They will be making an appearance here soon. I love them. One is almost finished and the other is just beginning. I am so looking forward to sharing.
Emma and Sophie have a cute little cash register that came with some play money but also accepts and recognizes real money (or at least the size, it probably doesn't know the difference). They love it, but we put away all of the play money a long time ago as Sophie was too little for all of those teeny coins to be lying around. Well, now they ask for our change and spend tons of time running their coins through the cash register and shopping for things. I am trying to teach them that one really nice thing is just as good as a ton of little things but they keep showing up with little bags full of as many little toys as they can squeeze in there. "Mommy, look at all of this stuff I bought today". Ugh. It's a work in progress though...
No comments:
Post a Comment