Yep, that's me.
I was on the phone with my grandmother yesterday and she asked if I watched his acceptance speech on Thursday night. We were in the midst of dinner and bedtime and only "heard" bits and pieces. But, we did record it. So, last night after the girls were in bed, Andy and I sat down and watched it. We were so impressed. This man is smart. At the end, we just said "wow". Honestly, there is not much else to say. We had already found out the choice of McCain for his VP - a woman. I guess he is looking for my vote. But instead, I am voting for the guy who says this election isn't about him, it's about me and you. I hope that Obama wins this election and truly delivers what he is offering. It will be tough - but I think he can do it. He is so impressive. Oh, and I recently read an article in the Oregonian (we don't have it now, so I can't credit the true source) but a woman was quoted as saying "My head is with Hilary, my heart is with Obama." I think that sums it up for me. At least this time around - Andy and I will not cancel each other out when we vote.
PS - John McCain, please stop sending me your e-mails. I am not a registered Republican and I did not sign up to receive your mailings. So, please stop.
No comments:
Post a Comment