
I joined (I think, the deadline is pretty close) a scrap swap this morning. I will send a scrap of my favorite fabric lying around and in return I will get a small pile of scraps from other people. It sounds great and I do have scraps to share. Oh, for sure!
Today we are all tired. I think Andy is in the best situation. He slept in his own bed and even though he had to get up early this morning, he is out golfing on a gorgeous morning. Emma spent the whole night coughing, hard. We gave her zyrtec, we gave her the albuterol inhaler, we sat out in the cold with her for a while (cold air is supposed to be good for her when she gets a cough), we used the humidifier and opened her bedroom window. We propped her upright. Eventually, I slept in her bed to keep her upright all night. We called the doctor on call at 3am. It was a long and sleepless night (although Sophie seems to have been unaffected). Today, the cough is much better (as usual, it seems to be at it's worst in the night) and Emma and Sophie are quietly enjoying some Maggie and the Ferocious Beast.
No comments:
Post a Comment