Wednesday, September 17, 2008

a sneak peek for you...


Well, it is still much too warm for my girls to model the recently completed outfits - I can barely keep Sophie in a diaper. But, I do have this picture for some hints of one outfit. This is actually the one they are both interested in wearing. It is sized for Sophie, it fits Emma. Maybe I need to photograph it on both of them and let you vote on who gets to wear it. It's a dress for Sophie, a jumper/top for Emma.

Sophie and I went to Payless today to get some shoes for Tap class for Emma. Emma was thrilled with them and got a little grouchy when I asked her to take them off and put them away. These are definitely not for in the house... noisy little things. Anyway, her new class starts in a couple of weeks. I am sure I will have some pictures for you then.

No comments: