Friday, September 12, 2008

Sophie says...


Sophie: "Why did the pig have a car?"

Andy: "I don't know, why?"

Sophie: "Because it's funny!!!"

Emma: "I don't know about that."


My family just has the funniest sense of humor. I love it.

This line of joking went on through the entire meal last night.


We have had a busy week - you may notice there have not been any updates. We had our neighbors (and the boys) over for dinner Tuesday night and yesterday Sophie had a playdate in the morning while my friend translated some Japanese sewing patterns for me, then we had a playdate with Emma's friend Mika after school and Sophie had her first OT appointment in six weeks. It made for a long day and the girls looked wiped out by the time Andy came home. They each had two bowls of cereal for dinner. It just seemed right...

Now that the Japanese patterns are cleared to me I am hard at work on what should be the cutest skirt ever for Emma - or a really sad disappointment but I think it will be the first option. I will have some pictures on a few things soon. We have just been busy though...

No comments: