

I made it. It's not finished yet though. I need to pick up the neck stitches and shape the collar. But, it fits and the sleeves are even. That matters. I am leary of picking up stitches, so the finish to this sweater will have to wait until Friday when I can go to the knit shop. I love that place. They are all so nice and Sophie enjoys playing with their bunny. So, maybe Emma can wear her new sweater before Halloween. That would be nice. I would also like to start working on some hats for everyone. Including me. I need a new one to fit this new haircut I got yesterday. If you look closely, you will see it there - on my head. I like it. I had to do it by myself this morning and it was easy. And, I still like it. That's always a good test. If you still like the new haircut after you had to fix it once by yourself. It's good. So is the sweater. Love it and the colors are so Emma.
No comments:
Post a Comment