Monday, November 17, 2008

Andy pants, and more...




I decided to make new pj's for all of us this year. I think this may have been a little frightening to Andy. Maybe the rest of us to, but I was set on doing it. So, Andy needed to go first - to prove that it would be okay. He is tough to read sometimes so I can't say for sure - but I think he likes them. He does wear them at least a little every day - so either he likes them, or he really likes me - or both. That would be best. I have since made mine (and I do like them so much) and a pair for Sophie. She still needs the top to match and Emma's nightgown is in the cutting stage. Maybe a family portrait when everything is finished...


I just like this photo of Sophie, by the way. And I think Charley is saying "Gee, your hair smells not so terrific". The girls have been wearing braids and not too keen on having them removed for washing. We will remedy that tonight.

No comments: