
I signed up for a class a couple weeks ago that taught me a little something. It was a class for Fair Isle style knitting. I love the look of this, and how complicated it is. I really wanted to know how to do it, maybe for a simple hat or something. Not likely that I will ever bust out a Fair Isle sweater, but it is nice to know the how to. I will say, now that I understand the how-to, I am impressed even more with the result. It is hard, though I imagine it gets better with practice. Maybe after the holidays... some relaxing fair isle - is that even possible?
1 comment:
I too have signed up for a class on Fair Isle knitting. I need/want to learn this technique so I can better knit some tiny Christmas stockings as seen on Julie's blog "Little Cotton Rabbits." I'm thinking it will go faster if I know the proper way to handle the yarn. I'll let you know how I do.
I popped over from "a Friend to Knit with." I've bookmarked your blog and will return often. Congratulations on your win at "a Friend to Knit with."
Post a Comment