Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Learning something...

Today is the first step. I bought a book. I will probably be reading and searching google and other stuff for a few weeks before I dig in. But, I am about to attempt a new crafty project - one that to me, seems really difficult but if done well, so worth it. My goal is Sophie's birthday, I think I have enough time. Based on my experience with Christmas, I know that I need to do a really good job at keeping this secret. The girls knew about these dolls while they were in the works. It's tough when they always want to be with you. And wonderful, but still - momma-made gifts are hard when they play on the floor of the room where I work.
Anyhow, as I progress, I will update here and starting adding some sneaky pictures too. I am excited about this one.

No comments: