Monday, January 26, 2009

a picture just for you


Emma is home from school today - a little too much coughing last night and a little fever this morning. She rested most of the morning, watched a new "Olivia" show, made a bag for Sophie (this consists of cutting out some rectangles from a piece of my fabric, gluing the sides and bottom together, and adding a strap. She also cut out a heart of different fabric and glued it to the center), helped clean up the sewing room, and did some art. This is the art. She handed it to me and said it was for her grandparents. I asked her which grandparents and she said "all of them". Smart girl. :-) I love how happy and beautiful the colors are. She is definitely a winter baby, but she has spring in her soul.

I love that I can do this now - since we have a printer/copy/scanner that is.

No comments: