Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Do you remember Mama?






You know the one, Mama - Vicki Lawrence's character who was always a bit more than just looney. Or so it seemed. Anyhow, I have one strong memory of that character and that is when she wore a hat, with the tags still attached. Or, maybe it's a completely different character from another show entirely. Maybe it's "Ma" from The Golden Girls. Who did that? Well, I may have confused myself a bit but regardless, that is what this hat makes me think of. It is from the "Itty Bitty Hats" book that I have been making hats from for a while now. I don't like the ribbons I chose for it, but the cool thing is that I can change those and Emma would think it was a new hat. But, she doesn't seem to mind about the ribbons. They do make a statement. These pictures were also taken yesterday, and I had to promise some chocolate raisins to get the smiles - I mean grins out of her.

No comments: