Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Handy...

I was on the phone with my Nana yesterday, going over date details with her for her new geneology project and I found this website to help me answer a question or two.

http://www.timeanddate.com/

It's great... you can type in any year and it gives you the calendar for that year. I now know that Andy and Sophie were both born on a Friday.
So, if you are ever in the need of knowing what day of the week something happened, or whatever... go to this cool website. They have other date-type resources there too.

Hope your week is going well. Sophie and I went to Airplay Cafe this morning with my friend and her daughter. Sophie used their potty twice, came home and used the potty again. Still wearing underpants... this girl is unstoppable!

Emma goes to a new schedule at school starting tomorrow. She doesn't eat much of the food served for lunch, and recently even fibbed (okay, lied) about it. In order to change her arrangements, she gets picked up a whole hour earlier. No need to have such drama over food. I am also doing an art project with her class, starting tomorrow morning. Sophie is excited about spending some time in the classroom like a big girl. She also probably wants to use their potty. It is just her size...

No comments: