


I recently had a woman comment to me about Sophie's eyes. It hadn't ever happened before. I was a little shocked that she noticed them. But then, at Emma's gymnastics class yesterday I took these pictures of Sophie. Her eyes are amazing. They are so big - so big - and the lashes, well - aren't all little kiddo eyes covered in big lashes?
It seems that most of the time, I have a blog heavy with Emma pictures. I am about to add another post that is full of Emma but I had to get these in here before I did that. Especially for those of you who prefer color pictures over black and white. But I should also mention that the skirt she is wearing in the black and white pictures from the last post is a momma-made skirt, and she loves it. Lucky me.
Again about the eyes... lovely!
1 comment:
Yes, it's nice to see pictures of Sophie too. She does have beautiful eyes!
Love Barbie
Post a Comment