









Really, it looks like she loves the balance beam. Maybe that is true, but for now I am convinced she just likes the jumping off part. Anything that ends with a jump is good for Sophie. I'm just thrilled she has somewhere to do all of this jumping...it gets a little scary around here sometimes. She really likes to jump. We hear the thuds of her jumping all the time. Then we wait for a cry - no cry, oh - Sophie must be jumping again. Okay, carry on. It's much more fun and relaxing for this momma when Sophie gets to jump in a "jumping-is-expected-so-we-designed-this-place-for-it" environment. That, and we don't ever decorate our home with fragile stuff. Even picture frames - they stay on the wall. We know better.
I realized this morning that I hadn't taken any pictures of this little monkey doing her thing and decided it was time. But, I also need to get these same pictures of Emma in her classes. Maybe next week.
I have to tell one more story. Sophie got out of the shower this morning and insisted on panties instead of a pullup. Dad hooked her up, and I completely forgot about it. About two hours later we find ourselves face to face with ballet tutus - this is important. Sophie and I were admiring them and talking about how she gets to have one of her own and take a ballet class once she is done with diapers and pullups. All of a sudden - I sound like this: "Holy cow! You're wearing panties!" I completely forgot. So, we bust a move on over to the bathroom and she does a little business, then we head off to her gymnastics class. After class, she did a little more business too. Then, she insisted on coming home to have some ice cream for her special treat. Phew!
1 comment:
Good job Sohpie!!
Enjoyed the jumping pictures. Good activity. I think I was in the gym where she jumps. Does she like the trampoline?
Love Barbie
Post a Comment