Wednesday, April 8, 2009

the camera is too far away...

We had a portrait session here over the weekend (really cute family) and whenever that happens, my camera tends to make it's way to the studio, just in case.
This time the just in case was the lens, but sometimes it is out of fear that the main camera will fail at a critical moment (you all know how fast a baby's mood can switch). Sometimes, my camera stays in the studio longer than intended... and I walk past the studio 30 or so times each day but keep forgetting it is there. What I am trying to say... I have no pictures to post today. Oh wait, yes I do. This one. Three ways. Love it, don't you?




This post started out as intended for a link to an applique I want to duplicate on something for Sophie. I don't know what yet, but isn't the applique so sweet? I love the tree, the swing. Not the rest though... too ruffly for me. Well, I do love it - it's just not practical and when it comes to dressing the girls, I am all about practical these days. Emma and Sophie had four wardrobe changes in one day on Sunday (everytime they came in the house to stay they got (needed) fresh clothes and a babywipe bath - they were so dirty). So, practical - it is!


scroll down to the 4th or 5th picture for the tree and swing.

No comments: