Thursday, April 9, 2009

recovering...

That's me, on the recovery thing.
The girls were invited to a party today...it was at Chuck E Cheese. I was rather frightened of the whole idea, but they had a great time. Mostly, they just wanted to ride the little rides and play in the tunnel and slide. But me, well I had bigger plans. Like beating the Virtual Jump Rope game. I did. I almost did once, but when I jumped I fell off the jump pad about one jump short of the finish. I went back a little later... and I did it. It was good to see that my jump rope skills are still decent. Or something...
The girls were not impressed with skee ball. Or most any other game. And there was a game where you punch little yellow rubber ducks - not cool at all. That's alright, back to the Virtual Jump Rope game. Good times, we stayed for about three hours and mostly they are mellow and wiped out now.

No comments: