Tuesday, June 2, 2009

One special girl, two special days...





I guess we made up for the skipped birthday last year. Today was Sophie's actual birthday and we took her to the zoo. For a train ride. And to see the elephants. Emma got her a super sweet and soft stuffed baby polar bear as her birthday gift. We all shared an elephant ear. Both girls fell to sleep on the way home.
After dinner, she finished opening her presents and had chocolate ice cream with sprinkles on top. She savored every spoonful.

2 comments:

UK lass in US said...

What a lucky little girl. The birthday crown looks really cute, too.

Lisa Olson said...

Thanks for the crown comment, it was a tough one to come up with. Sophie just really wanted a green birdie crown... I think I managed okay, but I was really trying to make it too hard. I love that fabric that I cut the bird from too.