Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sophie dressed herself, and made us all smile


That has to be the title of this post.

The dress is not really a dress. It's an underthing.

Sort of made me wish I had a matching underthing for Emma.

This underthing is an Italian Petticoat (sounds expensive, eh?) that was included in a $9 ebay auction I won. Unexpectedly, too.

So, I guess I can't be too upset if the dirt all over the backside doesn't come out.

It's still really hot here. And her choice of boots is a little inexplicable - there certainly has not been a drop of rain in sometime now.

We weeded the garden yesterday, and continued prepping the side yard for planting. It's going to be really nice over there.

This morning we have a portrait session with a 9 month old, then we head to Costco and back to the backyard. Yeah! Oh, and gradually our temperatures are becoming more bearable. Only 96 degrees yesterday.

No comments: