Sunday, February 7, 2010

silhouettes


I love them. I think they are so charming and I really do love them. I may be alone in this, but it's true. I have started trying to make one whenever the appropriate picture presents itself for clients in hopes that they may like them too. Today, I had the girls in the studio so that I could get a nice profile for silhouettes for the mantle. We already have a family silhouette which I love. Once we got the necessary shots, Andy had the girls switch to the more typical goofy mode for some fun pictures. Sophie wasn't interested, but Emma had lots of fun.

Her birthday is just two weeks away. I think this picture does a great job of capturing Emma's spirit. So, if this is the last chance I have to get a great birthday picture, I will be completely happy with this one.

No comments: