Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Day 2

I brought down the iron and ironing board today. It meant that I was able to iron a bunch of fabric that I later changed my mind about using. I also had the serger downstairs most of the day and managed to serge a little. Emma's pants are nearly finished. Sew on a few buttons, that's about it. I cut out the pieces for Sophie's jammy pants. I picked out a different fabric entirely for Sophie's birthday dress. Unfortunately, I have to go to the fabric store tomorrow (okay, I get to go) to pick out a contrasting solid for the bottom band of the dress. Tomorrow is a much busier day for us (back to school for Emma and an appointment for Sophie during our precious alone time). I hope to sew...
5/13 edit: the girls were sick over the weekend and Emma just went back to school today (Thursday). Tonight, Andy came home from work and announced that he doesn't feel well. He has been sick all night. So, I have to be off the hook on this clothes week that I signed up for - right? I do have a few things nearly complete and the girls are anxious to have them so I will be sharing new mama-made goodies soon. Just not this week! :(

1 comment:

UK lass in US said...

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that lets you off the hook...