Today is the first day of Sewing for Kids week. I spent about 30 minutes in the sewing room before getting swarmed by the girls, both of whom are still sick. I did make a little progress, but since then I have had no opportunity to get back up there. My first project is a pair of capri pants for Emma using some Japanese fabric from my friend Emiko. They are coming together nicely, but I have some work to do, to say the least.
I have my first lesson on using my new serger tonight. I have a few questions, and then I just want to listen to what she has to say. Unfortunately, my project is not nearly far enough along to take it with me - I would have loved to have some Q&A time with a project in hand.
I'll report back tomorrow - hopefully with some progress to share as well.
1 comment:
Linda cuentito día 1 Argentina me presento Daniel soy discapacitado escribo los cuentos y me voy un instituto que se llama La de sol Naciente me corrigen mi cuento y poesía mi blog: quienmatoamiperro.blogspot.comy mi poesía madredelanoche.blogspot.com yo quiero tu opinión
Post a Comment