Monday, July 26, 2010

It really is cute.


I can't help it. Most of what Emma creates is pretty darn cute, if you ask me.
Over the last few months, Emma has really become attentive where her bedroom is concerned. She makes her own bed (and many days, offers to help Sophie make hers as well), she keeps her toys organized (in her own way, of course), and she tries to be neat. She also likes to have a little routine to her morning, which is going to come in handy in a few weeks when she has to be in school at 7:45am - yikes!
Last week, she handed me this piece of paper and asked if she had forgotten anything. Not only was it a good little list, but I love her writing (mispelling and all) and the illustrations are great.
Emma and Sophie are currently in the middle of their first day of art camp at Emma's elementary school. They woke up pretty excited about camp, but I am certain that I am just as excited as they are. They both love to make art - any kind, really. And - starting tomorrow (a bit of stuff going on today) - I'm going to get three hours of free time each day this week. What???

No comments: