Sunday, July 18, 2010

REI executives read my blog!


Well, that's what we decided anyway.

See, a couple days ago, I edited a previous post to add a link to the tent we would like to have. I put it there, partly just as a place to save it since the rebate doesn't happen until March. But, less than a day later I received an e-mail. It was from REI and it was offering 25% off one REI brand product. Uh, really? Did you read my blog? Because, now you just made it an even better deal. Thanks! So really - my grandparents, Andy's parents and REI executives read my blog. Today after lunch we took the girls to REI. The employee who went in search of one of these tents came back with tent in hand and moved another tent out of the way. We got to set it up right there - the girls immediately climbed in and checked it out. They gave it four thumbs up. So, it was decided. When Andy checks with work tomorrow, I will be online reserving some campsites in Crater Lake and Bend for a few weeks down the road. One problem though - we can't take Charley to Crater Lake. That is a serious bummer... so we are still deciding on that part.

No comments: