



This winter, I will have about two hours, three times a week all to myself. Mostly, I will probably be grocery shopping, folding laundry or cleaning our ever messy kitchen. But, I also hope to get some work done on the girls' baby books and scrapbooks. I am terribly far behind on this, and while it seems so daunting, I really believe this is something that is supposed to be fun. So, I plan to work on this scrapbooking thing.
I started looking for some pictures to print - I like this idea I saw of using one 8x10 on a 12x12 page and using the strip on the side for details. I plan to try this out with a few of the pages to start. Anyhow, while looking for pictures I found a few that we have forgotten - I won't be using these, but wanted to put them up here for the sake of having them somewhere (did you know that there is now a service where you can have a printed copy of your blog sent to you?). Don't you just love those chubby little arms on Emma in that top picture?
Today is sort of a lazy day here. We cleaned up the kitchen this morning and made breakfast. I went to a couple stores for errands. Andy is working on the red room (painting). Now that lunch is over, I will continue to organize some scrapbook stuff, clean out the girls' shoes and hopefully get to an art project. The girls have been playing with Legos like nobody's business!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment